Preventative measures: Controlling the spread of COVID-19
The Canadian government has implemented preventative measures to control the spread of COVID-19. However, these measures differ from one province to another. As we have sports facilities (Decadiums) in three provinces, we wanted to provide a clear indication of which measures are in place in each province:
- Indoor sports classes are closed.
- Outdoor non-contact sports classes are permitted for groups of up to 8 people (plus one person to supervise the group).
=> Decadium affected: Sainte-Foy Decathlon More info here: https://www.quebec.ca/sante/problemes-de-sante/a-z/coronavirus-2019/mesures-speciales-urgence-covid-19
- Indoor activities are not allowed. Only activities with a personal trainer is permitted and with a physical distance.
- Outdoor non-contact activities are permitted for groups of up to 8 people (plus one person to supervise the group).
- Indoor sports classes are not allowed.
- Outdoor sports classes are not allowed. Only individual training in parks or golfs are allowed.
=> Decadiums affected: Ottawa Decathlon, Burlington Decathlon More info here: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/zones-and-restrictions
- Indoor non-contact sports classes are permitted up to a 75% capacity for the sports facility. Social distancing must be respected and masks are mandatory when participants and employees are not practicing the sport/activity.
- Outdoor non-contact sports classes are permitted up to 100% capacity for the sports facility. Social distancing must be respected.
=> Decadium affected: Dartmouth Decadium More info here: https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/restrictions-and-guidance/#gatherings
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
If you have already paid for a class, you have two options:
- You may obtain a credit that can be applied to another class once activities resume.
- You may receive a full refund for your payment.
Take care of yourselves and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or comments. This is a team effort - we’re in it together!The Decathlon Community team and Decathlon Canada